PreparE your visit
Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport is located at 20km from the Eurexpo Lyon exhibition center.
Take advantage of special rates thanks to our partnership with Air France KLM.
Book your plane trip: https://www.lyonaeroports.com/
From the Airport, take advantage of the shuttles: https://www.navette-lyon.com/navette-eurexpo/
3 TGV stations are served several times a day from major French and European cities:
Lyon Part Dieu
Lyon Saint-Exupéry (Airport)
Prepare your trip on: www.voyages-sncf.com
More information on how to reach Eurexpo from the stations: https://www.tcl.fr/itineraires
The Eurexpo Lyon exhibition center is a 20-minute drive from Lyon-Saint Exupéry international airport and Lyon city center.
Here are the directions for visitor access:
- From Lyon: Visitors West Gate - A43, Eurexpo exit - Boulevard de l'Europe - 69680 Chassieu
- From Paris/Geneva: Porte Nord Visiteurs - A46 (Rocade Est), exit n°8: Eurexpo Visiteurs - Rue Marius Berliet - 69680 Chassieu
- From Chambéry/Grenoble: Porte Sud Visiteurs - A46 (Rocade Est), exit 10: Eurexpo Visiteurs - Boulevard des Expositions - 69680 Chassieu
- Exhibitor access: Porte Est Exhibitors - A46 (Rocade Est), exit no. 9: Eurexpo Exhibitors - Avenue Louis Blériot - 69680 Chassieu
13,000 parking spaces are available near the 3 entrances to Eurexpo Lyon.
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
Eurexpo Lyon is served daily by:
- the T5 tramway: Eurexpo Lyon main entrance stop
- bus 100 linking Vaulx-en-Velin La Soie. It runs every 10 minutes during trade shows only. The last departure from Eurexpo is at 9:50 p.m.
More information on how to reach Eurexpo by public transport: https://www.tcl.fr/itineraires
1400 taxis are at your disposal to take you to Eurexpo Lyon.
Main reservation centers:
- Allo Taxi : 04 78 28 23 23 | www.allotaxi.fr
- Taxi radio : 04 72 10 86 86 | www.taxilyon.com
- Taxi Lyonnais : 04 78 26 81 81 | www.taxilyonnais.com
- Taxi Airport : 04 72 22 70 90 | www.taxislyonaeroport.com
- Wimova : 04 78 75 07 50 l www.wimova.com
The drop-off point is located at Parking P2 (subject to the opening of the car park)